Kirstie Alley Packs on the Pounds

Saturday, May 2, 2009
Motti/Fatty Celeb Kirstie Alley Packs on the Pounds

She underwent a massive overhaul when she lost 75 pounds as a spokesperson for the Jenny Craig weight loss system, but now Kirstie Alley is befuddled at her relapse into her old habits.

The former “Cheers” actress told press, “I just said, ‘I’m going to cut myself some slack.’ Big mistake!” She continued, “I though, ‘You know what I need? You know what I haven’t had a lot of? I haven’t had a lot of dinner parties and company.’”

Alley also confessed that she turned her home gym into a dining room, contributing to the problem. But she’s not content to let her form stay flabby.

Kirstie vowed, “I’m going to lose 80 pounds ... I’m going to be in a bikini again. We look around. We see what we want. Don’t you look around and see what you want to look like? I’m, like, ‘Look, Michelle Obama’s guns. I could have those arms.’ I don’t know about the legs.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment