Kelly McGillis Comes Out as Gay

Saturday, May 2, 2009
Hollywood Gossips - Kelly McGillis Comes Out as Gay

She may have kept the boys on the “Top Gun” set drooling with her trademark hotness back in the day, but as it turns out Kelly McGillis is more interested in the fairer sex.

According to a report, the “At First Sight” actress recently declared, “I’m done with the man thing,” though she has been previously married and has two daughters.


Speaking of her heterosexual past, Kelly explained, “I did that, I need to move on in life. That’s another part of being true to yourself…that’s been a challenge for me personally.”

“I think that accepting my homosexuality was an ongoing process from the time I was about 12. I had a lot of things happened that convinced me that God was punishing me for being gay. That was a hard process.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment