Holly Madison: Roller Hottie

Saturday, May 2, 2009
Super Hot Celeb Holly Madison: Roller Hottie

She’s always up for a good time, and last night (April 29) Holly Madison was spotted arriving at the Pepsi Throwback Launch Party in Los Angeles.

The “Girls Next Door” starlet looked pretty in pink as she made her way inside World On Wheels for the roller derby shindig, sporting a pink top, pink shorts, and long white tube socks with pink stripes.

In related news, it seems Hugh Hefner has issued some clarifying statements regarding his invitation for Miss Madison to move back into his life.

The Playboy mogul told press, “I have no idea where these crazy stories come from. The idea that I’m pining over former girlfriend Holly Madison and would ‘welcome her back with open arms’ is pure fiction. It was invented by someone to create publicity. I’m in love with Crystal Harris and wouldn’t trade her or the Shannon Twins for anyone in the past.”

He continued, “Holly will always be welcome here at the mansion, but not as a girlfriend. I think she’s happy now, and I know I am.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment