Hot Celeb Ashley Greene Brightens Up Bardot

Sunday, May 17, 2009
Hot Red Celeb Ashley Greene Brightens Up Bardot

Getting back into the swing of life in Los Angeles, Ashley Greene looked radiant in red as she stepped out to Bardot on Friday night (May 15).

The “Twilight” cutie kindly posed for paparazzi upon arriving to the trendy nightspot, then heading inside for an evening of fun with a few gal pals.

Miss Greene happens to be just returned home from Vancouver, where she was busy filming the “Twilight” sequel “New Moon”.

Talking about her take on the franchise’s success, Ashley tells: “It’s incredible. For someone to be that passionate about something and to be passionate about your character, it’s amazing.”

Also mentioning that there are those who feel she’s too tall to be playing Alice Cullen in the “Twilight” series, Greene says: “Oh yes. But you know what? That, out of everything - I’ve heard some things and seen some things - and out of everything I think I’m very fortunate as far as that being the complaint. I was like, ‘Listen guys, there are no other girls who are five foot who portrays Alice. It’s a fictional character.’ Which I’m sure they wish there was some 5’2” girl or whatnot. But if that’s the biggest complaint, I’m okay. And then of course the hair thing, but they wigged me into that. That was good and that worked out.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment