Denise Richards Family Time in Brentwood

Sunday, May 17, 2009
Hollywood Star News: Denise Richards Family Time in Brentwood

Looking refreshed and happy to be out and about, Denise Richards was spotted running errands this morning (May 15) in Brentwood, California.

The “It’s Complicated” babe looked comfy in her workout clothes and was joined by daughters, Lola and Sam, along with her loyal father, Irv.

The happy family stopped by “Party Pizza” to pick up some party supplies before heading back home.

In other news, Richards has received harsh criticism for her singing of “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” at a Chicago Cubs game earlier in the month, but isn’t taking it personally.

She jokingly told E!, “I’m clearly not a singer. I wasn’t doing it to show off my pipes. Thank God I wasn’t singing the national anthem. But I thought it would be fun...I had no idea the backlash I would get.”

Don’t miss the season two premiere of “It’s Complicated” - which will air June 7 on E!

0 comments:

Post a Comment