Celeb Taylor Lautner is Jumping for Joy Over “New Moon”

Sunday, May 17, 2009
Hollywood Gossips: Celeb Taylor Lautner is Jumping for Joy Over “New Moon”

Enjoying every minute of his time up north in Canada, Taylor Lautner gathered up some speed as he jumped over a fire hydrant in the rain earlier this week.

The 17-year-old hunk has been staying in Vancouver for the filming of “New Moon,” also spending time out with rumored girlfriend Selena Gomez throughout the stay.

As for his involvement with the “Twilight” series, Taylor told press: “Well I just got a call for this film called Twilight, I had no idea what it was, I hadn’t actually heard of the book series and I was told I was going to meet with Catherine Hardwicke the director, which I was very excited about and then I met with her and I came back and I got to read with Kristen Stewart who plays Bella and I waited a little bit, I found out that I got the role.”

Since then, Mr Lautner has been making the most of his opportunity, telling, “I was really excited just to be a part of this but I still had no idea what it was so then immediately I started reading Twilight and I fell in love with the story and the character I was going to be playing and still at that moment, you know, nobody had any idea how big this project was going to become. It’s definitely been a thrill ride since then.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment