Brody Jenner Fred Segal Stud in West Hollywood

Sunday, May 17, 2009
Brody Jenner Fred Segal Stud in West Hollywood

While we’re used to seeing the ladies of Tinseltown out at the shops, MTV hunk Brody Jenner took his turn at a retail romp in West Hollywood on Friday (May 15).

Joined by pal Doug Reinhardt, the “Bromance” stud was decked out in a casual black outfit and ballcap as he spent the afternoon looking for some new duds.

Meanwhile, fellow “Hills” star Spencer Pratt recently shot down talk of bringing Jenner into his aspiring rap career, as Complex magazine asked if Brody would be considered as a hypeman.

Spencer replied, “Nah. A person who has a show called Bromance can’t be in on this clique. The Bromance show definitely hurts my street cred, so I’ll definitely distance myself from Brody as a hypeman.”

Pratt adds, “I’ll be pretty much be the first rapper/hypeman. I would take on both roles. I would wear both shoes. I’ll hype myself before I start rapping. I’ll get on the mic and be like, ‘Who is hotter than me in the game? No one.’”

0 comments:

Post a Comment