Celeb Taylor Swift: London Pretty in Plaid

Thursday, May 7, 2009
Hot & Spicy Celeb Taylor Swift: London Pretty in Plaid

She’s been taking full advantage of her time in the English capital city, and earlier today (May 6) Taylor Swift was spotted yet again leaving her Central London Hotel.

The “Love Story” songstress looked springtime flirty in a blue and green plaid button-up with black stretch pants and purple heels.

Earlier this week Taylor’s new video for “You Belong With Me” hit the airwaves featuring “Hannah Montana: The Movie” hottie Lucas Till.

Miss Swift told press, “[Till] was recently in the ‘Hannah Montana’ movie and I met him about a year back and just kind of reached out and was like, ‘Hey, want to be in the video?’ And he accepted and I’m just really happy to have him in the video.”

Of the writing process for “You Belong With Me,” Taylor revealed, “I came into the writing session with Liz Rose and said….I’ve got this idea. I had overheard a friend of mine talking to his girlfriend and he was completely on the defensive saying, ‘No, baby...I had to get off the phone really quickly...I tried to call you right back...Of course I love you. More than anything! Baby, I’m so sorry.’ She was just yelling at him! I felt so bad for him at that moment. So I came up with the first line ‘You’re on the phone with your girlfriend, she’s upset, going off about something that you said’, and I ran that into the story line that I’m in love with him and he should be with me instead of her. It just became this whole picture. It was really fun for us to write the line, ‘She wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts.’”

0 comments:

Post a Comment