Andie MacDowell Strikes a Pose for L’Oreal in Paris

Thursday, May 7, 2009
Mature Hot Celeb Andie MacDowell Strikes a Pose for L’Oreal in Paris

Getting all prettied up before the day’s shoot, Andie MacDowell was hard at work on an ad campaign for L’Oreal in Paris, France on Wednesday (May 6).

The 51-year-old model/actress displayed her striking beauty as on-set workers fancied up her hairdo before the cameras started rolling.

Aside from bringing in the bucks from ad campaigns, Andie is the proud mother of three grown children - Justin, 23, Rainey, 20 and Sarah Margaret, 14.

Talking about her romantic hopes for her children, MacDowell told press, “My biggest love advice to them is to do as I say and not as I’ve done. And really take their time getting to know someone.”

Continuing on, the “Groundhog Day” damsel adds, “I usually ask them what they think [of a date], and they’re usually right. I think if I were to ask my kids every time what their opinion was, I would be better off.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment