Celeb Ashley Tisdale Hits Up Paty’s, Thanks Her Fans

Thursday, May 7, 2009
Juicy Celeb Ashley Tisdale Hits Up Paty’s, Thanks Her Fans

Stepping out for a bite to eat, Ashley Tisdale ventured over to Paty’s restaurant in Toluca Lake on Wednesday afternoon (May 6).

Wearing a pair of trendy ripped jeans and a bright yellow tank top, the Disney starlet ate up her lunch alongside her manager, only to find paparazzi perched outside awaiting her exit.

Meanwhile, Tizzie recently hopped on her Twitter account to share her excitement over her recent MTV Movie Awards nomination.

“OMG just found out I’m nominated for breakthrough female MTV Movie Award!!!!!!! Aaahhh, I am so excited this is my first nomination!”

The “High School Musical” hottie continued, “Thanks so much to all the fans who helped me get nominated and please keep voting! I love you guys.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment