Celeb Taylor Swift Rocks The 2009 BamaJam Music Festival

Friday, June 5, 2009
Hollywood Events: Celeb Taylor Swift Rocks The 2009 BamaJam Music Festival

Continuing her journey towards world domination, Taylor Swift was spotted rocking out at Day 1 of the 2009 BamaJam Music and Arts Festival last night (June 4).

The “You Belong With Me” songstress looked lovely in a silver dress as she took the stage in Enterprise, Alabama and charmed the crowd with a set list full of hits.

In related news, it seems Taylor’s ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas is firing back at her for her lyrical jabs at him following their breakup.

The upcoming Jonas Brothers track “Much Better” contains plenty of clues (even a reference to one of Swift’s songs) that the song is about Taylor.

The lyrics read:

I get a rep for breakin’ hearts
Now I’m done with superstars
And all the tears on her guitar
I’m not bitter

But now I see
Everything I’d ever need
Is the girl in front of me
She’s much better

0 comments:

Post a Comment