Celeb Selena Gomez is Taking Care of Her Business

Friday, June 5, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Celeb Selena Gomez is Taking Care of Her Business

Out taking care of the day’s business matters, Selena Gomez and her stepfather, Brian Teefey, were spotted visiting an office building in Hollywood on Thursday (June 4).

Later in the day, the Disney darling and her stepdad paid a visit to a local Baja Fresh Mexican restaurant and a Starbucks, then finally ending their day at Disney Studios in Burbank.

Recently finished up with the filming of “Ramona and Beezus,” Miss Gomez is keeping busy with a Web series called “Under Pressure” - which will hopefully be released in September.

“I am filming my journey through this so you can see how hard I am working to do my best,” Gomez previously wrote to her fans. “I am going through change, growth and failure just like everyone else, except mine is open for public scrutiny. Not everything you try in life is a major success.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment