Celeb Kim Kardashian Checks Out “The Taking of Pelham 123”

Friday, June 5, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Celeb Kim Kardashian Checks Out “The Taking of Pelham 123”

She’s always up for a good flick, and last night (June 4) Kim Kardashian was spotted at the premiere of “The Taking of Pelham 123.”

The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” hottie looked lovely as she arrived at the Mann Village Theatre sporting a cleavage-baring black and white ensemble.

In related news, Kim recently set the record straight about the engagement rumors that have been swirling around the gossip mill as of late.

She blogged, “My new publicist was talking with Star magazine earlier today and accidentally referred to Reggie as my fiancé, so they posted the news on their website. There have been so many rumors flying around recently about Reggie and I being engaged that she assumed we were!”

Miss Kardashian continued, “The rumors about me picking out my ring recently are also not true. I don’t know where all this comes from.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment