Celeb Kristen Stewart Life in the Spotlight

Saturday, June 13, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Celeb Kristen Stewart Life in the Spotlight

Back out for another day of filming, Kristen Stewart was spotted out at the studio in North Hollywood on Friday (June 12).

Joined by co-star Dakota Fanning, the pair have been logging the long hours as they work on their new movie, “The Runaways”.

Meanwhile, Miss Stewart recently chatted with press about life after deciding to become an actress.

“I used to think I had a lot when I was younger. I worked really hard in school to give myself options, and I’ve literally taken those options and thrown them down the toilet,” Miss Stewart explains.

“Purposely — not to make that sound totally negative. It’s what I want. I want to keep doing what I’m doing. It’s funny, people ask me all the time: ‘What do you do for fun? What do you do when you’re not acting?’”

Continuing on, Kristen tells, “It’s a strange thing, acting. It’s a business, it’s a job, everything like that. All it is, is self-reflection. You just never stop caring about people and I’ve never stopped doing that, so I’m sure it’ll seep into other areas of my life. I want to write. I’m not going to school because I can’t take the structure of it, but I’m not going to stop learning.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment