Celeb Hayden Panettiere Unpopular Childhood

Saturday, June 13, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Celeb Hayden Panettiere Unpopular Childhood

Even the stars don’t always have an easy childhood, and Hayden Panettiere isn’t afraid to say that she was unpopular in school.

The 19-year-old actress explained that she was teased and picked on so much at school that she never wanted to go back.


“I was never the popular girl. I actually thought the worst was middle school, it was all about where you sat in the lunchroom,” she explains. “And it was one of the most traumatizing experiences for me. I was absolutely tortured.

The Hero’s star continued on about getting teased, saying, “I remember going to sit with the popular kids for the first time because one girl invited me over and one of the guys pulled the chair out from underneath me before I sat down and everyone started laughing. So, I was never the popular girl. Never, never, never.”

And being a star, the criticism doesn’t ever end. “I live in criticism every day,” she said. “I used to walk my dogs in my PJ’s but now I have to make sure I look half decent or else I get trashed. Or like having cellulite on the back of your legs. I’m sorry, I’m a woman! I don’t know what you want me to tell you. I’m sorry it’s not going to go away. I can’t do anything about it. I apologize if my legs offended you’.”

1 comments:

Kiran said...

Very Nice

Post a Comment