Taylor Swift: Out in London in Hot Bikini

Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Juicy Celebrity Taylor Swift: Out in London in Hot Bikini

Making the most of her time across the pond, Taylor Swift was spotted leaving her London hotel earlier today and hitting the town (May 4).

The “Should’ve Said No” songstress looked city chic as she smiled for the paparazzi, sporting a cropped leather jacket with a black shirt, slim fit jeans, and riding boots.

In related news, it seems Miss Swift has a secret habit of checking up on her ex-boyfriends after they’ve broken up (look out Joe Jonas!).

She revealed, “In my spare time I like to drive past my ex-boyfriends’ houses. I’m not like throwing eggs - I just like to check up on them. Everybody does that - it’s just that nobody admits to it!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment