Shia LaBeouf Steps Out with His Hot Sexy Mom

Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Shia LaBeouf Steps Out with His Hot Sexy Mom

Still all braced up, Shia LaBeouf stepped out for a shopping trip in Sherman Oaks, California on Monday (May 4).

Clad in his favorite “Bless You Boys” retro T-shirt, the “Transformers” hunk went dining and shopping alone before his Bohemian-chic mother came to pick him up for some quality mommy-and-me bonding time.

Meanwhile, Shia recently gave his mom a big compliment (we think)... as he referred to her as the sexiest woman he knows.

Talking to Playboy magazine, LaBeouf tells, “Probably the sexiest woman I know is my mother. She’s an ethereal angel. Nobody looks like that woman. If I could meet my mother and marry her, I would. I would be with my mother now, if she weren’t my mother, as sick as that sounds.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment