Celeb Mary Kate Olsen is Maxfield Shopper in Beverly Hills

Monday, May 25, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Celeb Mary Kate Olsen is Maxfield Shopper in Beverly Hills

Out for a little holiday weekend shopping, Mary Kate Olsen was spotted exiting the Maxfield Boutique in Beverly Hills on Saturday afternoon (May 23).

Followed by a staffer carrying her bags of purchases, the former “Full House” star texted away while walking to her vehicle to carry on with the day’s errands.


And while Mary Kate will be placing her focus on her acting career for the time being, twin sister Ashley will be taking care of the pair’s fashion line “The Row”.

“I’ve been transitioning from acting as a kid to doing something that I’m choosing for myself - to be part of the fashion industry. That’s what I want for my future. It has nothing to do with my past, nothing to do with anyone else’s agenda. And I followed my heart the whole way,” Mary Kate’s sister tells VMan.

“The Row is really something that I’m doing while my sister still wants to focus on acting. She’s my partner in The Row , but she trusts me with the everyday. I mean, I see her like 10 times a day,” she added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment