Celeb Kim Kardashian Parties at The Pool in Atlantic City

Monday, May 25, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Celeb Kim Kardashian Parties at The Pool in Atlantic City

Making her way up the east coast, Kim Kardashian posed for photographs as she attended a party at The Pool at Harrah’s Resort in Atlantic City on Saturday (May 23).

The E! reality starlet was accompanied to the shindig by gal pal Brittny Gastineau, making the trip to New Jersey after a weeklong stay in Miami, Florida for the opening of her new Dash boutique.

In related news, Kim has voiced her disbelief over Adam Lambert’s recent loss to Kris Allen.

“I am not gonna lie, I am shocked Adam did not win American Idol,” Miss Kardashian told press. “I think Kris (Allen) is talented, has an amazing voice and is adorable but Adam just has IT! Regardless, I think Adam will go on to make many albums and be really successful, as Kris will be too.”

“I don’t know, maybe Kris is the safer choice,” Kim added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment