Mary Kate Olsen: Making Rounds in Manhattan

Sunday, April 26, 2009
Busy Celeb Mary Kate Olsen: Making Rounds in Manhattan

Taking a break from her jury duty at the Tribeca Film Festival, Mary Kate Olsen was spotted out and about in New York City yesterday (April 24).

The “Wackness” hottie looked cute and casual in a springy floral dress with massive platform sandals as she meandered around Manhattan.

Of her position on the jury for this year’s festival, Miss Olsen sounds like she’s having a great time, despite the fact that she feels a bit overwhelmed.

At Thursday night’s Chanel Artists dinner, she told press, “I wish there was a class. It’s a huge honor to be a part of it. I’ve been watching the movies. I just started, so I don’t know what we do or what’s going to happen. This is the first night, really. I got my pamphlet this morning. I already watched all the shorts and am going to re-watch them. This is fun.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment