Zac Efron: Studly at LAX

Sunday, April 26, 2009
Hot Guy Zac Efron: Studly at LAX

Making his way out of town, Zac Efron was spotted arriving at LAX airport to catch a flight to Germany on Friday (April 24).

Joined by his mother Starla, the “17 Again” stud looked handsome in a jean jacket, white t-shirt and dark jeans with a pair of shades.

Meanwhile, it sounds like Zac is on the hunt for more work, only he hopes to land roles that are different from his usual musical-based gigs - ones with a little more action.

“A guy I worked with recently told me, ‘You have to earn the right to hold a gun.’ And that completely made sense. Can you imagine me running around with a gun in a film?” Efron told GQ magazine.

Continuing on, he tells, “I noticed the second I started that the things you want to be involved with are always just out of reach. Most parts you’d want, people won’t really consider you for, because you have to earn that respect.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment