Lauren Conrad: “Family Guy” Acting Lessons

Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Hollywood Gossip Girl Lauren Conrad

She may be one of the most famous Reality TV personalities, but when it comes to actual acting Lauren Conrad says she isn’t a natural.

The “Hills” hottie recently told press that she enlisted the help of an acting coach to help her get ready for her guest starring role on “Family Guy.”

“I hired and acting coach for the day to get me through it because a lot of the lines later on in the episode that I did are very complicated. There are a lot of facts and big words, and I had to say it as if it was coming to me very easily the lines ahead of time, instead of just reading them. I actually had to research some of them!”

And LC was grateful for the extra help. “My coach that I was working with told me if I really understood what I was talking about, it would come through a little more true.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment