Eva Longoria: Hot Tamale!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Hollywood Hot Girl Gossip

Getting in touch with her Latina roots, Eva Longoria was spotted checking out the VIP Premiere Screening Party of Kiki Melendez presents “Hot Tamales Live!” last night (April 20).

The “Desperate Housewives” hottie arrived at the Fine Arts Theatre in Beverly Hills looking beautiful in a yellow ensemble with brown strappy platform heels.


Speaking of “Desperate Housewives,” Ms. Longoria recently confessed that she’s going to miss Nicollette Sheridan when she leaves the show this season.

Eva told press, “Not only do I love Nicollette, she’s one of my best mates, but I love the character of ‘Edie.’ I always thought she was the ballsiest character on the show, so I’m going to miss both Nicolette and Edie.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment