Celeb Chantelle Houghton Shows Off Fuller Bikini Body

Thursday, June 11, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Celeb Chantelle Houghton Shows Off Fuller Bikini Body

Showing off her hotter-than-ever figure, British glamour babe Chantelle Houghton was spotted soaking up the sun in the South of France on Wednesday (June 10).

Clad in a tiny white two-piece swimsuit, the Celebrity Big Brother winner has been boasting about how womanly she feels after packing on 21 pounds to her once-skinny frame.

“When I was skinny, I didn’t have a bum and didn’t feel very feminine. Having curves makes me feel much more womanly,” Chantelle told press.

The 25-year-old adds, “I’ve put on weight and probably weigh about nine and a half stone at the moment – it’s the heaviest I’ve ever been, but I would much rather have curves than be stick-thin with my bones showing.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment