Young Miley Cyrus: Coffee Chick

Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Young Virgin Celeb Miley Cyrus: Coffee Chick

Back in Los Angeles for a bit, Miley Cyrus was spotted grabbing a pick-me-up at a local Starbucks coffee shop yesterday evening (May 5).

The “Hannah Montana: The Movie” starlet kept it cool and casual in a black shirt with slim-fit jeans and black flip flops as she toted her massive white handbag.

In related news, Miley recently went on record to say that she would remain a virgin until her wedding night, joining stars like the Jonas Brothers and Selena Gomez who have also made the same pledge.

Cyrus said, “I want to keep my virginity until I marry. I was brought up in a Christian family.” As for her racy photo scandals, Miley explained, “It’s hard growing up in the spotlight, and I’m changing. I can’t be the 12-year-old who just moved to LA forever. I’m having a great time doing what I do but I’m also going to stumble and fall. Having my parents close helps.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment