Eminem a Swine Flu Safety in Paris

Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Eminem a Swine Flu Safety in Paris

He’s gearing up for the release of his new album, and earlier today Eminem was spotted arriving at Le Bourget Airport to do some publicity.

The “Slim Shady” rapper looked to be taking all the necessary precautions to prevent catching the swine flu, sporting a protective mask and gloves as he passed the paparazzi.

In a recent interview, Eminem confessed that though he’s clean and sober now, it was a very different story not too long ago. At one point in his drug addiction, he overdosed on pills that ended up being a near-lethal dose of methadone.

“My doctor told me those mysterious new pills were methadone, which is used to wean heroin addicts off dope. Had I known it was methadone, I probably wouldn’t have taken it. But as bad as I was back then, I can’t even say 100 percent for sure. My doctor told me the amount of methadone I’d taken was equivalent to shooting up four bags of heroin. Even when they told me I almost died, it didn’t click.”

He continued, “It’s no secret I had a drug problem. If I was to give you a number of Vicodin I would actually take in a day? Anywhere between 10 to 20. Valium, Ambien, the numbers got so high I don’t even know what I was taking.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment