Miley Cyrus: Even Working at Weekends

Monday, May 4, 2009
Most Hottie Celebrity Miley Cyrus: Working Weekends

Up bright and early to kick off a working weekend, Miley Cyrus was spotted arriving at a studio in Studio City, California on Saturday (May 2).

Wearing no make-up and looking fresh out of the shower, the Disney starlet was joined by her grandmother, Ruth, and pet pooch, Sofie, as the group made their way into the building’s entrance.

Clearly pleased at having such an early start to the day, Miley tweeted, “Working class hero is something to be.”

Meanwhile, Miss Cyrus also recently chimed out about celebrity blogger Perez Hilton, calling him a “mean” person.

“I don’t know how old he is, but taking it out on me is a little strange. It’s like going back to high school,” Miley tells. “I get to travel and go to London and Paris, while this person sits by the computer writing mean things about me. I’d rather be the one traveling.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment