Kara DioGuardi Bests Bikini Girl on Idol Finale

Thursday, May 21, 2009
Hollywood Event Gossip: Kara DioGuardi Bests Bikini Girl on Idol Finale

We all remember the “American Idol” season 8 auditions when Katrina “Bikini Girl” Darrell openly insulted judge Kara DioGuardi. And last night Kara got her revenge.

Ryan Seacrest gave Darrell a second chance to sing Mariah Carey’s “Vision of Love” (after pointing out her new breast implants) and things seemed pretty tame until the 2nd verse when DioGuardi came out and completely blew Katrina away with her killer voice.

And to add insult to injury, Kara popped open her dress at the close of the song to reveal her rock hard abs and a black bikini. Katrina was noticeably flustered throughout the whole ordeal.

Prior to the show, Miss Darrell told FOX Pop Tarts, “I tried to smooth things over, but I still think she has some animosity towards me. I don’t know why, I don’t hate her, I think she’s pretty and a good songwriter, and we could have been friends. I was the one who reached out to her last time so now it’s her turn.” Looks like Kara got the last laugh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment