Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt Pizza for the Homeless

Thursday, May 21, 2009
Hollywood Gossip: Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt Pizza for the Homeless

Back home in Los Angeles following a recent promotional trip in New York City, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt were back on the hunt for publicity on Wednesday afternoon (May 20).

The newlyweds were out doing good for the community, dressed in Pizza Hut gear as they served up slices to the homeless at a downtown LA location.

Meanwhile, Heidi and Spencer are reportedly trying to plot out an alliance with model Janice Dickinson for the upcoming TV show “I’m a Celebrity..Get me Out of Here” - which begins airing on June 1st.

During a recent conference call, Dickinson revealed: “Heidi and Spencer, you know, I just saw them the other day at the gas station. They’re like, oh, the three of us, we have to pull together. We’re only going to last three weeks anyway we’ve got other things to do. And I didn’t like that attitude because I’m in it to win. I want to, you know, aren’t you Stephen? I’m in it for my charity”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment