Celeb Susan Boyle is Still in the Running

Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Celeb Susan Boyle is Still in the Running

She’s been an international hit ever since her audition for “Britain’s Got Talent” back in April, and Susan Boyle is still going strong in the talent competition.

The 47-year-old Scotswoman was spotted leaving ITV Studios yesterday (May 24) sporting a yellow blouse with a beaded necklace, black trousers, and black shoes.

Earlier in the day, Miss Boyle hit the stage for the semi-finals, singing “Memory” from the musical Cats and drawing a standing ovation from the judges and audience alike.

Simon Cowell addressed her, “You are one special lady, I have to say, you really are. You know what, I just want to apologize because of the way we treated you before you sang the first time. You made me and everyone else look very stupid and I’m very happy for you, very proud for you.”

Susan replied, “It was really good tonight, I really enjoyed it ... I’m very happy to be here and thank you all for your support.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment