Celeb Mariah Carey Disagrees with Diva Status

Sunday, May 31, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Celeb Mariah Carey Disagrees with Diva Status

Coming as little surprise, Mariah Carey doesn’t agree with her “diva” status.

The “Glitter” songstress, who will have a whole new look in her new movie, “Precious,” says people often don’t understand her.


She believes her past has just made her a strong person who knows what she wants from life - and people misinterpret that as being difficult.

“I have been through a lot that’s made me stronger. They say: whatever doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. So I’ve been through that kind of stuff a few times,” Carey tells.

Meanwhile, the singer is having some difficulty with the many opinions floating around out there. “A lot of people have very different opinions about me and it’s difficult to face them and to deal with them and to go on and to say: no, actually you’re wrong. I am this, I am not that.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment