Mary Kate Olsen: H&M Hottie

Thursday, April 30, 2009
Stylish & Hot Celeb Mary Kate Olsen: H&M Hottie

She’s always had a taste for fashion and last night (April 28) Mary Kate Olsen was spotted checking out the launch of Matthew Williamson for H&M Spring 2009 collection.

The “Wackness” woman looked fantastic as she posed for the paparazzi outside The Majesty, sporting a violet jacket overtop a black belted mini with black strappy heels.


And in a recent interview, Miss Olson confessed that while she’s a fanatic for hip ensembles, she only recently started paying more attention to what designers she wears.

“I’ve done more dressing up and had more label awareness in this past year than ever. I’ve always been a thrift-shop girl, make it myself. I mostly spend my time in jeans and pajamas. But it’s been a heck of a fun year, finding out about names like Chanel.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment