Lindsay Lohan’s Hawaiian Retail Romp

Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Gossip Girl Lindsay Lohan’s Hawaiian Retail Romp

Taking a break from her usual SoCal scene, Lindsay Lohan was spotted shopping with a few friends in Hawaii yesterday (April 26).

The “I Know Who Killed Me” actress looked to be finding plenty of items to her liking, picking up a new Gucci bag as well as several other finds.

In her interview on the “Ellen DeGeneres Show” last week, LiLo revealed that she never intended to be a celebrity, but rather just wants to focus on her craft.

“I didn’t get into this business to be a celebrity on the cover of tabloids and I’ve been a target and I’m not that interesting. It distracts people - studio heads, everyone, and they get nervous. I’ve been through a lot.”

She continued, “I was 19 years old when things happened and I’m ready to work. I’m responsible and I can be on time and I learn from my mistakes.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment