Is Lady GaGa Going Single to Focus on Work?

Monday, June 1, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Is Lady GaGa Going Single to Focus on Work?

Following a two-day visit, Lady GaGa was spotted leaving Perth Domestic Airport in Perth Western on Sunday (May 31).

The “Poker Face” singer showed up clad in a black ensemble with her now-well-known “X” marks over her breasts as she headed inside the terminal.

Meanwhile, GaGa is reportedly back on the singles list - as she’s said to have ended her romance with boyfriend Speedy so that she can put all of her energy into her career.

“Even though I have my days when I want to have sex with very good-looking men, I’m devoted to my work,” Lady GaGa told News of The World. “People sometimes think I’m on drugs when I’m not. It’s because I am actively in my creative headspace. I operate in a different way to other artists.”

“There’s too much going on in her head at the moment,” a source added of the situation. “She’s very fond of Speedy, but now’s not the time for her to be in a relationship.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment