Lady Celeb Kate Gosselin Siding with Jon

Saturday, May 9, 2009
Hollywood Gossip: Hot Lady Celeb Kate Gosselin Siding with Jon

It’s no secret that her husband Jon has been facing some pretty condemning evidence of his alleged affair but Kate Gosselinsays she’s not too worried, chalking it up to a tabloid circus.

The “Jon & Kate Plus 8” mother told press, “I’m very hesitant to believe any of it. It goes with the territory.” She also noted that she takes the rumors with “a grain of salt since people are being paid to talk.”

Kate also noted that she is hoping people will respect the privacy of her family. “We’re dealing with it privately. It’s kind of ironic since we do have a reality show and people see the good, the bad and the ugly. But there are those things we keep to ourselves, and we’re working through it together, and that’s the important thing.”

Her husband Jon released a statement, saying, “These allegations are false and just plain hurtful. As I adjust to the attention that comes from being in the public eye, I need to be more careful and aware of who I am associating with and where I am spending my time. But the bottom line is, I did not cheat on Kate. I am sorry for putting my family in this awkward position, given some poor decisions and bad judgment I’ve made recently. I am working through this difficult time with my family. My family is my top priority.”

Mrs. Gosselin added, “Our kids are centrally in our focus, they always have been. They are very much loved, very well cared for...that will be how it’s going to be. We’re not perfect. I don’t have all the answers… We’re doing our best and learning how we go. We just need to weather this storm,” she said, “just like all the other storms we’ve been through.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment