Celebrity Jennifer Lopez Films Into the Night

Saturday, May 16, 2009
Hollywood Hot Celeb Jennifer Lopez Films Into the Night

Spending the entire day on the set of her first project since welcoming baby twins into the world, Jennifer Lopez filmed scenes for “The Back-Up Plan” in Pasadena on Thursday (May 14).

In the film, Miss Lopez, 39, plays “a woman who conceives twins through artificial insemination, only to meet the man of her dreams on the very same day!”

In related news, the “Wedding Planner” actress recently opened up with E! about her young daughter’s medical scare - which occurred at the age of 3 months.

Lopez tells, “We both got very nervous, very very nervous, and I just remember my heart sinking to my feet. I looked at [my husband Marc Anthony] and I said, ‘You know if anything happens, I’m not going to be OK, you know that, right?’ Luckily, in the end, she turned out fine.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment