Celeb Michelle Williams and Matilda is Brooklyn Babes

Monday, May 18, 2009
Hollywood Gossip: Celeb Michelle Williams and Matilda is Brooklyn Babes

Enjoying a beautiful sunny day in Brooklyn, New York, Michelle Williams and her daughter Matilda were spotted playfully racing back to their apartment yesterday (May 17).

The “Brokeback Mountain” hottie and her adorable little girl looked to be having a marvelous time together as the paparazzi looked on.

As for her love for the Brooklyn borough, Williams recently told press, “I could go on and on. The first time I went to Brooklyn I remember getting out of the train and feeling so disoriented because there was all this sky. I didn’t know how I had traveled so quickly to a land that was obviously so remote.”

She continued, “I looked for ages to find the right place in Manhattan and people said ‘Well, what about Brooklyn?’ I said, ‘I didn’t move to New York to live in Brooklyn.’ But then I wanted a garden and that was only going to be possible in Brooklyn. Now I really wouldn’t go back to Manhattan. The neighborhood that we live in is just amazing. I never thought that I would have that living in New York City.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment