Celeb Mandy Moore’s “Amanda Leigh” Promotions

Thursday, May 28, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Celeb Mandy Moore’s “Amanda Leigh” Promotions

Her new album Amanda Leigh hits stores today! And yesterday (May 26) Mandy Moore was spotted promoting her new project with a performance at Amoeba Music in Hollywood.

The “All Good Things” songstress looked lovely as she sang through her setlist sporting a black shirt, white vest, and dark wash jeans.

In a recent interview, the newlywed songstress (who married Ryan Adams back in March) revealed that she’s still getting used to the reality that she’s a Mrs.

“Marriage is such a mark of adulthood in my mind. It still feels not entirely real. Things are wonderful, and there’s such a peaceful settledness about it. But sometimes I can’t wrap my head around it. It seems bizarre but really cool at the same time, like, ‘Wow – I did that!’ ”

She continued, “I’m enjoying life, but I was enjoying it before [marriage] too. It’s not like, ‘Oh, my life is complete now.’ I just have this extra incredible bonus of my best friend in the whole world, getting to spend every day with him.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment